Website Walsall College
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Qualified Plumber who either has experience working as a Lecturer / Assessor or who is looking to enter the educational sector and train as a teacher.
- We are looking for a Qualified Plumber who will share their industry experience through teaching and learning to unleash the potential of their students.
- As part of the role, you will learn how to prepare schemes of work, lesson and assessment plans and provide appropriate academic and pastoral support to current and future students as required.
- You will learn how best to support individuals to take them from their starting point to being fully qualified in their industry.
- You will need to be a qualified Plumber keen to train as teacher / lecturer (full teacher training provided) – Experienced Lecturers / Assessors will also be considered.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good people skills with the ability to work with others and relate well with people from different backgrounds.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
Company: Walsall College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Walsall, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A