We are looking for a HR Officer to support the HR function at our offices at Hangar 10, Stansted Airport. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual to further develop their HR career and would ideally suit a Generalist HR Administrator looking for the next step in their career. The successful candidate will be dealing with a broad range of HR issues and will support the full HR function for 350+ staff across several countries.
- Support the HR Manager with manpower audits
- Composing important HR documents and letters such as contracts and disciplinary letters
- Supporting the recruitment and selection process ensuring we meet the headcount requirement for future growth for the whole of our business operations across UK, Poland and the Baltic States and Scandinavia.
- Supporting staff with any HR queries as and when they arise
- Any additional duties as required from the HR Manager
- Provide HR support for the employee review process
- Ensure recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements
- Taking notes and representing HR at meetings, including Annual Appraisals, Review Meetings and Disciplinary procedures.
- Monitor employee absence to identify trends
- Provide information to payroll in terms of salary changes or adjustments
- Ability to work in a pressured and fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience as HR Administrator or similar
- Ideally CIPD Level 3 qualified or working towards CIPD qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Derby, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A