At Eurostar we’re busy making Europe’s most loved travel experience better than ever. Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic, connected, cosmopolitan team that feels at home in four countries and shares the same goal – to create an experience for our passengers that’s always truly exceptional. Do you want to be part of this journey?
Our Customer Care Advisors are highly trained to deal with all aspects of customer bookings, enquiries and complaints, maximizing any opportunities to sell Eurostar train tickets and dealing with a wide range of queries about our products and after-sales enquiries. They are passionate for learning and developing themselves to be the best in an ever-evolving role.
- Champion and demonstrate Eurostar values (Caring, Connected and Ambitious) and passion and pride for the Eurostar brand.
- Use creativity to proactively find solutions to drive results; take accountability and listen to ideas and feedback of others.
- Use effective listening and questioning skills to identify opportunities for the sale of ancillary products and cross-selling to maximize all revenue opportunities.
- Provide an industry-leading customer service solution for all contacts and sales channels (e.g. phone, email, social media, etc.)
- Ensure that all customer feedback is logged in order to provide insight to the business to continually assess and improve the product and service provided, focusing on the commercial needs of the program as well as the customer experience.
- Consistently strive to meet or exceed defined performance expectations as set by management, delivering a consistent brand experience during all customer interactions.
- Inspire loyalty and build rapport with our customers and business partners through personalized and efficient service driven by the customer needs providing a one call resolution where possible.
- The ability to customize generic information.
- Strong communication skills – listening, written, verbal, social etc.
- Fluent spoken & written English
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders across the business.
- Active listening, appropriate conversation pace, problem identification, judgment and resolution.
Qualification & Experience:
- A strong web-based navigation and IT skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norwich, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A