At Eurostar we’re busy making Europe’s most loved travel experience better than ever. Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic, connected, cosmopolitan team that feels at home in four countries and shares the same goal – to create an experience for our passengers that’s always truly exceptional. Do you want to be part of this journey?
The Social Media Editor (Dutch/English speaking)role sits within the Content & Social Marketing Team at Eurostar. Reporting to the Social Marketing Manager, the role is primarily responsible for daily management of our continental based communities across our Dutch speaking and US social channels.
- Capture, analyze and report (weekly/monthly/ad hoc) on the performance of social marketing activities to grow our KPIs for your core markets and inform future content production cycles.
- Carry out any other duties that may reasonably be required in line with your Social Media Editor role.
- Develop monthly content plans based on yearly marketing roadmaps and objectives, both brand and sales activation based
- Contribute to the development of the social media strategy for Dutch markets and implement it across our ecosystem (incl. but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter etc).
- Moderate and engage with all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Keep abreast of industry and consumer trends, and new social media platforms and tools.
- Be in charge of the Netherland, Belgium Flemish and US social pages.
- Strengthen engagement from the community with the brand in social and grow its reputation
- Look after the day-to-day management of Eurostar social media communities towards audiences in Canada, USA and the
- Dutch speaking channels.
- Oversee and proofread Dutch content on social media.
- Work with graphic designers, copywriters, content creators, and influencers to create engaging social content.
- A good understanding of online consumer behaviour and content consumption across websites, social media and CRM.
- Fluency in Dutch and English both written and verbal.
- To have an understanding of online outreach, engagement & advocacy, and experience & initiative in
- To have exceptional writing skills that can communicate creatively and in an engaging manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience of managing digital content for a consumer service brand
- Working knowledge of and experience with various social media marketing technologies (system administration, publishing tools, back-end tools…) and practices to deliver a best-in-class online consumer experience.
- Experience in Social Media tools preferred (such as Emplifi, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite etc).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A