As a result of our expanded Base Maintenance activity, opportunities now exist for Lead Trimmers to join the Base Maintenance Team. As a Lead Trimmer you will perform defect investigation and rectification as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor or Certifying Licensed Engineer in accordance with approved maintenance documentation. easyJet maintain the highest safety standards possible and as part of your role you will ensure that the planned in house maintenance activity supports both regulatory standards and easyJet’s industry leading safety and technical standards.
- To ensure all work requiring a Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) is completed as required by the MOE, UK/EASA Requirements and NAA regulations.
- Accept other duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be requested by the Maintenance Supervisor or Certifying Licensed Engineer.
- Conversant with accomplishing the tasks allocated to them and to seek guidance in any area of task that they are not familiar with.
- Ensure that all facilities, tools and equipment are in a satisfactory condition for the tasks to be completed and that any defects are notified to the Maintenance Supervisor or Certifying Licensed Engineer.
- To report to the Maintenance Supervisor or Certifying Licensed Engineer any defects or conditions considered to represent a safety risk.
- Carry out all scheduled tasks assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Certifying Licensed Engineer in accordance with the approved maintenance documentation.
- Adhere to all pertinent safety precautions and procedures as published in the manufacturer manuals, company procedures and other relevant publications.
- To conduct a thorough verbal handover of any partially completed tasks, either being taken on or passed across shifts.
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed as far as is possible.
- Lead and direct Aircraft Trimmers in the completion of assigned work.
- To perform aircraft maintenance tasks as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor or Certifying Licensed Engineer.
- Comply with known health and safety requirements and legislation.
- Able to work effectively in a team in all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of aircraft and hand skills required to carry out tasks.
- Willingness to be flexible to meet deadlines and overcome operational problems.
- Ability to use aircraft maintenance documentation and computer based reporting and recording systems.
- Operational experience in either a Hangar or Line maintenance environment.
- High degree of customer focus – both internal and external.
- Hold UK Part 66 ‘A’ license and authorization on company aircraft.
- To demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Crawley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A