We’re an ambitious bunch and have big plans but we’re on the look out for some additional hands. All we need are the right people. People with energy and get-up-and-go, who want to create great experiences for our customers, help us spread the word and are up for a challenge. That’s where you come in – join us as a Technical Business Analyst and help us build a world class team. To support the definition of product requirements and continuous improvement of our methodology for the easyJet Holidays technical product teams working on building the next generation of travel.
- Support workshops with key stakeholders to define initial high-level scope, detailed requirements, business priorities, and backlog of features to be implemented by the technology partner
- Accountable for business requirements analysis and definition for various products that we will be developing over the course of the next few years
- Stakeholder liaison
- Help to define a suitable methodology for defining, implementing, and accepting defined requirements through to delivery
- Analyzing, interpreting and documenting requirements
- Assist with implementation planning and support teams through the delivery phase to ensure that business requirements are properly interpreted
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Extensive experience operating as a Technical Business Analyst
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of running the business analysis for high volume predominantly B2C facing systems
- Experience working in agile methodologies, in particular Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A