This is an exciting opportunity allowing you to provide world class service to our customers the moment they touch down in one of our beach or city destinations across Europe. We are a fast paced contact centre where you will offer customer care and problem solutions via telephone and other digital platforms.
You will be part of our Holidays Operations Centre team based in the easyJet Integrated Control Centre in Luton, who are there for our customers 24/7/365.
- Identify customer needs, clarify information offering exceptional service by going the extra mile
- Maintain the Holidays Operations Centre systems and administrative duties with high accuracy
- You will protect the welfare of all easyJet holidays customers in the event of crisis or serious incident
- Own specific allocated tasks to drive continuous improvement in ways of working
- Provide exceptional levels of customer care on all in bound calls. Offering solutions in a timely manner resolving queries in the first contact
- You will be target driven with a clear focus on customer centricity and quality of service
- You will be instrumental in dealing with challenges and assisting with emergency situations during your working day
- You will be empowered to offer solutions, supported by our team of Duty Managers
- Resolve complaints under company guidance to the satisfaction of our customers
- Offer suggestions for streamlining processes to increase efficiency
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills with active listening
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Additional European languages advantageous
- Have full working knowledge of easyJet holidays systems
- Share your knowledge and expertise to actively assist with on holiday customer communications in line with approved scenarios and templates
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of handling a high volume of calls
- Experience of dealing with stressful situations and conflict with a passion for service recovery
- Previous experience in a fast paced and demanding customer service environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A