Website London Borough of Camden
Camden is building somewhere everyone can thrive, by making our borough the best place to live, work, study and visit. Because we’re not just home to the UK’s fastest-growing economy. We’re home to the most important conversations happening today. And we’re making radical social change a reality, so that nobody gets left behind. As Head of Homelessness System Transformation, you’ll work collaboratively with those with lived experience of homelessness and with staff at Chief Exec/strategic level through to operational staff and services across the various organizations working or coming into contact with homeless people or those at risk of homelessness.
- Awareness of how to break down barriers and service/organizational silos impeding joint working for the benefit of homeless people, exceptional communication skills and a demonstrable commitment to co-production.
- We are looking for an exceptional candidate to lead the development and implementation of our ambitious system transformation programme.
- They will need to have significant experience of leading successful projects and programmes, a thorough understanding of our homelessness, health and care environment
- We encourage applications from all backgrounds and welcome conversations prior to applying.
- Be authentic, inspirational and engage others through your personal leadership and ability to make the Council’s vision meaningful to all.
- Demonstrate a wide understanding of the national and local homelessness system and use this to influence the thinking and direction of stakeholders.
- Have a commitment to, and experience of, working with service users to co-produce solutions.
- Create a culture of accountability, ensuring delivery of agreed outcomes across the transformation programme.
- Be ambitious, challenging and innovative in your approach to driving high standards, quality and value for money.
- Create the conditions for effective collaboration between stakeholders by establishing relationships and building trust and rapport in order to build a shared sense of purpose across Camden, unlocking the borough’s collective resources for the benefit of all homeless people.
Company: London Borough of Camden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A