Website British Airways
The primary purpose of this customer centric role is to support the development of IAG Cargo’s global ‘Voice of the Customer’ programme as well as the delivery and communication of all actionable customer experience insights. They will also be leading the analysis & interpretation of all customer trends, current and future, and reporting all customer facing measures across the end to end journey with IAG Cargo.
- Consolidate a broad range of data, namely customer, operational, employee, benchmark results, in the development and implementation of IAG Cargo’s customer strategy to keep the world’s cargo moving, delivering reliable service fast and with a smile
- Business Partner with the Senior Management / Cargo Executive Team to influence the achievement of key customer related KPIs. Lead the analysis of monthly and quarterly data results including Net Promoter Score, Overall Satisfaction &
- Customer Effort, to ensure high quality reporting to the business.
- Summarize information in tabular, graphical and report format
- Ensure all data sources are integrated effectively and the results are presented in an engaging way
- Review external market data sources to ensure all continuous and ad-hoc results are insightful and tailored to the needs of IAG Cargo
- Maintain an awareness of developments in research and analysis techniques available in market place
- Support the Customer Experience Team with a culture of continuous improvement in analysis & customer research techniques that should be embedded in all areas of the business
- Promote and implement change, demonstrate strong cross functional working relationships within IAG Cargo
- Lead the delivery of a series of on-going & ad-hoc research & market analysis projects to provide key customer, operational and competitor insights
- The role holder will be responsible for the consolidation of all customer research, qualitative & quantitative, internal & external
- Be confident to present to and influence a wide range of stakeholders, articulating a clear and concise narrative to drive change and improve customer experience.
- A core priority for role holder will be to get everyone in IAG Cargo to understand the importance of a joined up & consistent customer experience across the end to end journey.
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Derry, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A