Website British Airways
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always working as one team and always with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Working across a combined IAG Cargo worldwide network of both insourced and outsourced operations, you will be responsible for supporting the security manager in ensuring that IAG Cargo and its’ suppliers discharge the regulatory requirements as applicable to regulatory bodies where it operates.
- Coordinates and oversees the application and management of approvals granted by the security regulators
- Supports the management of the security providers contracts across the hubs.
- Offering support and advice for all security matters, standards and processes across IAG Cargo.
- Engages with the relevant entities to ensure that IAGC has sight of what future changes may impact the business, and to support with the co-creation of security regulation.
- Provides support to the Security Manager in interpreting the requirements of different regulatory frameworks, and ensures adequate measures are in place in order to comply.
- Liaison with, and support of, regional managers in dealing with all performance issues.
- Develops relationships with security regulators, acting as a primary contact for their requests, ensuring timely responses and follow-up on action items.
- Implementation of robust escalation procedures, including direct involvement in, and resolution of, significant security issues.
- Supports, advises, assists in development and implementation of solutions for ensuring compliance and communicates to the business the requirements and changes to security regulation.
- Uses targeted communications to educate the business on security risks as part of a security management system developed from trend analysis.
- Produces trend analysis, collects metrics, analysis and reports across all operations, ensuring transparency across the network.
- Develops security reporting to provide transparency of performance to the IAGC Security Group and its’ sub-groups.
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brentford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A