Website British Airways
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognized brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always working as one team and always with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
- Lead a process to ensure that current and future business requirements are comprehensively mapped.
- Scope the finance requirements for a system solution that provides modelling and forecasting capabilities and more integrated planning processes to the finance team.
- Ensure that any proposed solutions are fit for the needs of the finance function and represent the finance department as users of the system, processes and solutions by providing clear expectations and acceptance criteria for the project.
- Identify, develop and implement finance processes improvement through automation and documentation.
- Engage and collaborate with IT, software supplier, procurement and Data & Analytics to scope and implement the system solution for the finance function ( focusing first on the FP&A requirements)
- Drive harmonization across the finance department including training and coaching teams to use report, data and system in the most efficient way.
- If applying internally, you will need your line managers permission for this secondment*
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brentford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A